Suffolk University Law School
The following students from Suffolk University Law School have received fellowships from Equal Justice America. These fellowships are made possible by contributions from Suffolk law alumni. With continued support from the alumni, we look forward to putting many more Suffolk law students to work providing vitally needed legal assistance to the poor.
(Equal Justice America is an independent non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation unaffiliated with any law school.)
Please click the links below to read more about the students’ EJA Fellowships.
“My experience with [the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau] this summer has been the best experience I have had in law school this far. The attorneys I worked under were incredible teachers and amazing legal aid attorneys and the work was the hardest, but the experience was the most rewarding by far. So again, thank you Equal Justice America for allowing me to undertake such a wonderful internship.” – Brittany Burnham, Suffolk University Law School, EJA Summer Fellow 2018
- Sofia Filan and Brian Miller worked in at Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS).
- Brian Miller worked at GBLS.
- Brian Miller worked at GBLS.
- Kyle Fowler worked at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau in Cambridge.
- Loren Chen worked GBLS.
- Alejandro Machin worked at GBLS.
- Guy Sergi worked at GBLS.
- Alexis Brewster worked at the
Legal Advocacy & Resource Center in Boston.
- Aezad Aftab worked at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice in Boston.
- Meredith Braun worked at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau.
- Keely Elta and Amy Willis worked at GBLS.
- Cody Freisz worked at Community Action Program Legal Services in Boston.
- Megan McCormick worked at the Paso Del Norte Civil Rights Project in El Paso, TX.
- Helen Rodriguezworked at Mil Mujeres Legal Services in Washington, DC.
- Aezad Aftab and Eileen Curtin worked at GBLS.
- Alexander Hughes and Meghan McCullen worked at GBLS.
- Katrina Farias, Alexander Hughes, Amanda Huynh and Meghan McCullen worked at GBLS.
- Kara Ryan worked at GBLS.
- Krista Selnau worked at Massachusetts Advocates for Children in Boston.
- Melissa Lee worked at GBLS.
- Melissa Mitchell worked at Medical Legal Partnership in Boston.
- William Sprouse worked at the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau.
“Negotiating agreements with opposing counsel, client interactions, drafting memorandums, performing legal research, and participating in mediation were some of the opportunities I had at Greater Boston Legal Services. Assisting in presentations that educated elders on the prevalence of elder abuse and protective measures that can be used to try to prevent the growing problem was another piece of my work this summer. Having the opportunity to work at Greater Boston Legal Services and help those in need was an incredibly rewarding experience that I will carry with me as I move forward in my legal career.” –Briana Mansour, Suffolk University Law School, EJA Summer Fellow 2017
- Sean Chen, Anna Nguyen and Stephanie Schimkowitz worked at GBLS.
- Joseph Roche worked at the Massachusetts Justice Project.
- Jason Peterson worked at the Massachusetts Justice Project.
- Maria Albright, J.P. Broche, and Margaret Pastuszak worked at GBLS.
- Lauren Goldman worked at Massachusetts Advocates for Children inmBoston.
- Yana Albrecht, Sandra Berty, and Tisha Pyatt worked at GBLS.
- Kerri Turner and Jennifer Zlotnik worked at Children’s Legal Services in Boston.
- Michelle Goldman and Erica Mecler worked at GBLS.
- Kathleen Kearney worked at the Family Advocacy Program in Boston.
- Kerri Turner worked at Children’s Legal Services in Boston.
- Mary Ann Young worked at the Legal Aid Society in New York City.
- Sarah Billeri worked at Children’s Legal Services in Boston.
- Molly Donohue and Heidi Gosule worked at GBLS.
- Rebecca Woodworth worked at the Legal Services Center in Jamaica Plain, MA.
- Julia Dickinson worked at the Tahirih Justice Center.
- Dustina Bennett, Sarah Dohoney and Brian LaManna worked at GBLS.
- Milla Lvovich worked at the Homeless Action Center in Berkeley, CA.
- Pon Nokham worked at GBLS.
- Scott Bernard and Aimee Joy Gelatis worked at the Legal Services Center.
- Jennifer Leahy worked at GBLS.